Lawyers for Uber Technologies Inc. are seeking to force the estate of a New Mexico man who died after being shot by his Uber driver to pursue wrongful death claims against the company in arbitration.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Igniting opportunity and setting the world in motion. We’re building something people use every day. From how you get home from work, to how you eat meals, or how you move huge shipments of absolutely anything, the work we contribute moves the world a few steps forward. And that’s one of the best parts about working here—knowing that the work you do helps shape the future.